Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girl Rock

The stamp used in the Girl Rock card is from the Stampin' Up! Grunge Rock stamp set. This is the first time I've used this stamp set and it's sure to become one of my favourites for girl teenager cards.  In this set of cards, I've used Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Real Red & Tempting Turquoise card stock.  I've included a couple of score lines above the punched scallop border and the Happy Birthday greeting is from the Well Scripted stamp set.


For quite some time now, I've never really fancied the Scallop Square Punch because there's not much scallop visible behind the 1 1/4" Square Punch.  I think I was comparing this to the Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 1/4" Circle Punch where a few mil is visible.  But, having used the Scallop Square Punch on this Project, I now like this look and will be using this Punch a lot more.         





Thanks for visiting,
Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment