Friday, March 11, 2011

Princess Birthday Wishes

I'm loving the different color combinations used on these Princess Birthday Wishes cards, however, I cannot take credit for choosing the color combinations.  Stampin' Up! have a Color Coach where you choose a color like Tempting Turquoise and see the Creative Combinations.  In the first card for example, the Creative Combinations with Tempting Turquoise are Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.
Quite often I find myself fanning through the Color Coach looking for color combinations that appeal to me.  I didn't necessarily want to use Pink for these cards, but they still needed to be girly.  
The second card uses Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz.  
The third card uses Perfect Plum, Marina Mist and Rose Red.
The design of this card is versatile in that 'numbers' can be stamped above or beside the 'birthday wishes' greeting.  I recently stamped a couple of cards with '13' above the 'birthday wishes' greeting for my nieces' friends and they looked really good.
  

Thanks for visiting,
Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment