Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paper Owls

I couldn't resist purchasing this Patterned Paper with the colorful girl owls.  Initially, it was the paper the design was printed on that grabbed my appeal.  When browsing through Scrapbooking Stores or stands at Craft Shows, I'll always pick up patterned paper that has been printed on brown paper or paper that has that recycled look.   I think it simply narrows down to the fact there is no 'white' on this card that I like the best.


The patterned paper is double sided and has the same color circles on the back.  I've used a rectangle of the circles with four of the gorgeous girl owls in this design and separated the 2 by some Early Espresso taffeta ribbon tied in a knot. The card is double mounted on Soft Suede card stock and Early Espresso card stock with the top punched in a decorative scallop.             


Thanks for visiting,
Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment